Corporate Office Openings
Hospital Job Opportunities
Home Care Opportunities
Community Health Systems (CHS) rewards employees and volunteers who excel in their daily work. Awards and special recognition include:
- Employee of the year—nominations are submitted by hospital peers who recognize co-worker productivity, dependability and dedication.
- Local Nursing Incentive Awards Programs—an incentive-based career ladder program for nurses.
- Patient Choice Awards—former and current patients annually nominate nurses who go above and beyond the call of duty. Awards are presented during Nurses’ Week.
- Caught in the Act of Caring—a recognition program that allows physicians, patients and visitors to nominate employees for caring attitudes.
- Community Cares—taking a guest relations approach to customer service, this program instills a culture-building philosophy based on specific and proven principles of customer service designed to enhance the service delivery experience for customers, patients, physicians and employees.
- Shining Star Recognition Program—employees nominate fellow employees who exceed the Community Cares standards of performance.
- Focus Program—an incentive-based program that rewards employees for ideas that will save money or increase productivity.
- CEO of the Year—one outstanding CEO is selected and an additional 20 CEO awards are given in such areas as: quality, patient satisfaction, growth in admissions and growth in net revenue.
- Annual CFO and CNO Awards—presented for financial, quality and patient satisfaction.
- Annual Volunteer Awards—based on hours served and other criteria.